Hormone Balancing for Women
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a popular option for millions of women who want to improve their health and lifestyle during the changes of life that occur with pre-menopause, perimenopause, and menopause. BHRT is also a very effective treatment for those who suffer from premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
Bio-identical hormone therapy may help patients find relief from the symptoms they are experiencing from imbalanced hormones. At Centered on Wellness, we create customized, medically sound programs that include bio-identical hormone replacement, fitness and nutrition plans.
Signs of Hormone Imbalance
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Memory Loss
- Low Sex Drive
- Vaginal Dryness
- Urinary Incontinence
- Mood Swings
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
- Treatment by a highly trained Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapist
- Full review of symptoms, including personal and family medical history
- Comprehensive hormone level testing
- Thorough analysis of lab results
- Customized programs to alleviate specific symptoms based on personal medical history and lab result analysis
- Compounded hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness recommendations and support
We will schedule appointments to continually monitor your hormone levels and to review the alleviation of your symptoms. Treatment will be revised as necessary until optimal balance is achieved.
Recommended Treatment Options
Creams & Gels
This treatment is usually applied to the skin; however, in some circumstances, the creams can be inserted directly into the vagina for specific treatment reasons.
Tablets & Troches
These are a common and effective way to administer BHRT. Tablets are taken every day by mouth. While tablets have gotten a bad reputation in some circles, that reputation was incorrectly applied to true bio-identical estrogen. The bad reputation is applied to estrogens obtained from horse urine and chemicalized synthetic progestins that are NOT used in our treatment.